Pastry's New Bed

So, a little while after we brought Pastry home, I made him a bed from a vintage suitcase. Apparently this wasn't quite good enough for the fussy little thing though as over Christmas I left an amazon box on the table, went out, and came home a few house later to find this…


This seemed acceptable to him for a while, but recently I came home from work and his little ears were freezing! His bed is right next to the window at the moment and I was worried that if he was cold during the day he would be even colder at night…so I bought him a new one.

He wasn't sure at first...


but this scepticism only lasted a few minutes before he decided to try it out...


"Thank you for my new bed human…it is very toasty next to the radiator I might just stay in here forever…"

(What is wrong with me?!)

He did get out for a bit, but only to go and collect one of his favourite toys (the one we bought him for Christmas) and take it in there with him...





I love this animal too much. 

No comments