Bloglovin, Salmon and Yoga {Standard Monday Evening}

Just waiting for my tea to cook and setting up my bloglovin account. I've never had one before, I've always just read blogs in my blogger dashboard, but this seems to be the done thing now, so here goes the link (after this post all the new buttons in my sidebar should work, so please feel free to follow me:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

We're having salmon and stir fried vegetables for tea if anyone's interested. After a HUGE toad in the hole yesterday that left D with indigestion and me feeling like I'd eaten a small horse, something slightly lighter was in order! And to finish, I've decided I'd really like to carve out a bit of time in the week to start practising yoga again…so of course rather than actually doing this I've been looking at pinterest for inspiration! How lovely would this be right now…


image from Pinterest

The shape of her feet makes me happy. Is that weird?

No comments