Pinterest Pudding Perfection!

Good morning! 

So, for the last week and a half I have been sitting on my bum waiting for my foot to heal after I injured it 2 weekends ago. Today is the first day I have been able to sit with my legs crossed...something I was very excited about! 

To celebrate (and mostly because I just wanted to and as I still can't drive had all the ingredients already!) I decided to try out something I pinned a few weeks ago. 

image from Undressed Skeleton
The rather yummy looking pancakes have only 3 ingredients, and only 2 of those are completely necessary: An egg, a banana and some blueberries...sounds impossible doesn't it! 

I was fully expecting this not to work, for it to either turn out as a banana flavoured omelette, or just banana scrambled eggs! You know what it's like when you pin something that looks amazing and you try it and it's a disaster! Heck there's a whole website devoted to pinterest fails.

This one however turned out completely perfectly...so much so I may have made it twice! The first time with strawberries instead of blueberries, and the second time with an teaspoon of peanut butter mixed into the banana egg mixture. 

apologies for the super blurry picture...I was rushing so they didn't burn! 

They were both so yummy and I'm excited to try some different combinations...I wonder if you could make green pancakes in the same vein as green smoothies...hmmm. 

Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying the sun! If you want to follow me on Pinterest, clickedy click here.

No comments