A few finds...

Afternoon...well actually, it's very nearly morning again! Before I go to sleep, I just wanted to share a brilliant collection of online shops I've recently come across called CSN Stores, who under 5 separate online roofs sell everything, from baking cups to ceiling lights, and some really lovely home ware and cookware. 


I particularly like the new Le Creuset 'Cassis' colourway, which is lovely, and very different to their trademark orange:


I'm also highly intrigued by this amazing looking baking tin:


I'm now imagining teeny tiny two serving wedding cakes, so you could serve one per couple for sharing! How cute! 


I'm hoping to review some of CSN's products in the near future, so check back soon for what will hopefully be my take on miniature wedding cakes! 


Sleep Tight All

X

No comments